Monday, December 26, 2011

Personal announcement - request for information

Dear friends,

Today I though I would turn to you to ask you for some assistance.  Believe it or not, but I have a relative who sincerely doubts the fact that the West is behind the so-called "color revolutions".  Nope, she sincerely believes that all this is the expression of a "deep longing for freedom" by "the people"...

For me this has never been even an issue, so I have never bothered collecting any evidence or documents on this topic.  Frankly,  from my "bad old years" as a military analyst, I remember the role of Carnegie, Open Society Institute, the National Endowment for Democracy, USAID, the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs, Freedom House, the various committees of "friends" of country XYZ or for the "liberation" of country XYZ, etc. etc. etc.  Heck, I even know the true nature of "humanitarian" organizations such as the ICRC, Medecins Sans Frontieres, the various EU "observers" and most of the "humanitarian" crowd.

But what I know in my head I cannot, for various reasons, put on paper myself.  Nor can I just rely on quoting the various government agencies in the target countries since my relative automatically assumes that the "bad guys" always lie about everything.

I remember coming across many well researched articles and reports which did a superb job detailing this entire "democracy fostering constellation" and its links to the "color coded revolutions", "spontaneous" "democracy movements" and the various uprisings and election result overturns which they achieved (or failed to achieve as in Iran and Russia).  Alas, I never bothered to write down the URLs or download the articles.

So here is my request to you: could you please point me to some thoroughly researched documents showing the financial, organizational and logistical links between Uncle Sam and his European minions and the various color-coded 'revolutions' (Serbia Georgia, Ukraine, Lebanon, Iran, Belarus, Burma, Moldova, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)? I would also be interested in documents connecting the various Latin American pro "democracy" movements (Venezuela, Bolivia, Nicaragua, Cuba, etc.) with Uncle Sam and his Latin American minions (Colombia).

Now the limitations: the documents must be written in English and not be authored by any of the governments against whom these"democratization" efforts have been directed.  The best possible source would be something written by the Western corporate media (I know, I know, but remember, this is not for me but for this relative of mine... sigh, rolleyes, sigh again...)

Anyway, if you can help me with that, I would be most grateful.  If not, not big deal, as my efforts are probably futile anyway (I am sure you know the type: they actually really really sincerely believe all the propaganda the Western corporate media saturates their brains with on a daily basis...).

Many thanks and kind regards,

The Saker